If you are feeling stressed, do not feel alone! 44% of Americans are suffering from moderate to high levels of stress.
The main effects of stress are fatigue and a weak immune system!
Here are the best ways to manage your stress:
1. Avoid caffine - try an apple!
2. Try more physical activity.
3. Try meditation.
4. Write your To-Do list down.
Start with something small and work your way up!
We are here for you. You Matter to us. If you are feeling beyond stressed, please reach out to us.
Suicide is not an option. If you start to feel depressed or suicidal, we would love to take time out of our day to show you just how important you are to us. And if all else fails, please call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at +1800-273-8255 or Contact Michele Widmier at (208) 436-4727
I want to get healthy but do not have time to attend events after school!
We have the solution! Here are a few online options where you can find your perfect fit from home!
I'd like to try yoga!
- They have many different types of yoga - for your back pain, a good night's rest, flexibility, strength, etc.
- Just go to Youtube.com and type in "Yoga for ____" and try it at home!
I think I need to meditate!
- Just like yoga, there are different types of meditation.
- Go to Youtube.com and type in "Guided Meditation" or visit "The Honest Guys" to help you with your meditation.
If you would like to join a gym these are the clubs that want to help you, since you help their kids!
- Impact - +1 208-678-5011
- MC Fitness +1 208-436-9622
- Anytime Fitness +1 208-679-3668