Directory Information Notification
Minidoka County Joint School District #331 designates the following items as Directory Information:
- Student name
- Telephone number
- Date of birth
- Major field of study
- Participation in officially recognized activities and sports
- Weight and height of members of athletic teams
- Hair and eye color
- Dates of attendance
- Degrees and awards received
- Most recent previous school attended
- Photograph and videotape not used in a disciplinary matter
- Student work displayed at the discretion of the teacher with no grade displayed
The school district may disclose any of those items without prior written consent, unless notified in writing to the contrary within ten (10) days after publication of this notice on "Directory Information". The form "Denial of Permission to Release Certain Directory Information" for parents and certain students to complete to deny the release of designated information can be obtained from the District Office, 633 Fremont Avenue, Rupert, Idaho or at any school office.
This document is also available as a downloadable pdf.