Paul Elementary Parent & Teacher Organization
Who We Are:
- President - Amy Patterson
- Vice President - Alisha Wilkins
- Secretary - Jessica Stapelman
- Treasurer - Juanita Villa
The PTO is composed of Paul Elementary School faculty and parents/guardians of students. We meet monthly to discuss and organize ways in which to assist staff and students, both monetarily and through volunteering. Check out our other pages for more information.
What We Do:
- The PTO uses various fund-raisers throughout the year to be able to provide many of our activities. The two largest fund-raisers are the Read-a-Thon and the school carnival. The money raised is used for a variety of activities and supplies (see our fundraiser and event page for more information). Volunteers assist in fund-raising and also in other school activities like field day, class parties, and Teacher Appreciation Week. We are grateful to the generosity of members of our community with both their time and money!
What You Can Do:
- If you would like to volunteer or would like more information, please email the above address or let Tara Mabey in the front office know and a member of the PTO wll contact you.
- Please check our upcoming meeting agendas. Anyone is welcome to attend! We would love to hear from you!
- If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us or post a comment on our comment board
CommentsI think I can comment!