- Students ask for donations/pledges based on reading goals. Students also challenge parents, teachers, and staff in a reading day held at school. This is usually held in November.
- Annual carnival held at the school with games, food and a raffle. Students can sell raffle tickets and win prizes as well as play games like lucky person jar (students pay to guess amount of candy in jar and closest wins) during the week leading up to carnival. This is usually held the first Friday in March.
- Participating food company compensates the school for every box tops submitted. Students collect and turn in box tops every month to their classroom teacher. Box tops are collected every 5-6 weeks. If your child turns in even one box top they will receive a small reward.
- Smith’s compensates the school when customers attach Paul Elementary ID to their Smith’s reward program.
- Held once a month on a Friday. The dates are on the monthly school calendar. Students can purchase treats during lunch time. They are not allowed to spend more than $1.
T-shirts and Hoodies
- T-shirts and hoodies with the Paul Panther logo are available for purchase
- Donation asked for at registration to pay for treats for classroom holiday parties